The benefits for hospitals, care centres and clinics:
- Business expansion for workplace health promotion,
- Carrying out the basic occupational insurance study programs and the supervision in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, in particular for small and medium-sized enterprises and the civil service.
- Medical staff, especially nurses, can be trained as a prevention or patient coach and work through job rotation in the new business field of prevention.
- Hospitals and clinics have a new image in their public image.
- Furthermore, there is a great potential for reducing costs by redistributing customers/patients.
The benefit for the family doctor’s surgery of the future
- Possibility of business expansion for workplace health promotion
- Carrying out occupational cooperative basic examination programsfor small and medium-sized companies
- Medical personnel, in particular nursing staff, can be trained to become a prevention or patient coach in order to take over low-level medical care tasks for patients and customers
- Abolition of medical bureaucracy and return to intensive medical care
- Processes in the doctor’s office can be optimised by using digital systems of ipexhealth.
- Abolition of waiting times through the digital appointment management of ipexhealth